Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Post

你们好!*

I've created this blog to post photos of my happenings and travels around China. Most of the posts will be photos with descriptions, and I also may give some brief background information. I debated with myself the idea of keeping an online journal, and have decided to use a written journal because of its convenience, permanence, and physical sentimentality. If you would like to know what's going on with me during my semester in Beijing, please do not hesitate to email me at dizzycarnizzy@gmail.com , or post on here with any questions you have.

In just a few minutes, I'll post some photos i've already taken around here.

Ciao, mes amis. ^0^

-Daniel-san

*That says "ni men hao" (hello). For those whose computers don't support chinese language, I suggest you download a foreign font support program-thing. Its cheap, easy, and extremely small (file size). "I can't read it anyway. Why would I download it?", you say? Well, it's better/cooler than looking at a ton of boxes or random symbols. Plus, you may pick up a couple words or phrases from contact....just a thought.

No comments: